Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hellooooo!

Wow it's been so busy at my house I haven't had time to read any of my favorite blogs, much less post to my own! We're trying to fit all of those last minute things into our summer vacation. We leave for the beach on Friday. We're taking Howard again....hhhhh, I hope things go better this time! I really don't want to have to come home early again.

I spoke to the vet yesterday about his blood work results and not only are the original white blood cells up (even higher) but now other types are up as well. So August 25 he has to go in for a colonoscopy. Poor Howard.

maybe they'll let him bring his martini pillow for comfort and feel more secure. He definitely feels more like eating...he gained 20 pounds in a month!

So anyhoo, I've been laying around enjoying my first week of no school (for me). Doin' a little quilting and working on these two (still!!!!).

She still needs her jump rope and beading. And this one needs all the beading finished too.


My mind is all over the place. I have about 4 mini quilts I want to make and it's making me --- not so focused. I got this little summer crib quilt that is in perfect condition from a guy who clearly didn't know what he was selling. He actually said..."I'll sell this to you for $20. It's some kind of little table cloth or something..." yeah, or something!



Look, it even has the handle to one of the feed sacks sewn into it! I love that!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Me and Howard too!

Kris said...

I love those girls! Have a great holiday!

Gina said...

Aaaaw, sorry to hear your doggy is sick, I hope he feels better very soon and you all have a lovely holiday..thanks for your nice comments on my blog :D

art spirit said...

love your mini-quilts and the great vintage quilt find! enjoying your Blog...cute kids you have....