Friday, August 8, 2008

Do You See The Problem...

Do you see the problem here? yeah, I seem to have trouble getting to that second sock in a pair.

But look I'm fixing the problem. I've already started another sock...

wait a second...I don't think this one matches any of them either! :O)

Oh that's what the box should look like...





I bought this box a few years ago as an outside toy box for the kids but it was always falling apart! Every time the kids would lift the lid the sides would collapse. Very frustrating. So yesterday Mark took off from work and said "I'm going to epoxy the sides and see if that fixes it." So he takes it apart and as he is moving it he discovers that I had the base upside down! LOL Huh, look at how the sides LOCK into place and how well made it is!!! I'm such an idiot. :O)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yes, I see the problem. That would be my problem too, which is why I have never started any socks!!! It's hard enough for me to finish one thing, let alone two.