Monday, July 21, 2008

This is why...

This is why men should not be allowed to shop for their own clothes.


He knows I hate this shirt. Doesn't everyone hate this shirt???! He looks like some Frank Sinatra want-a-be lounge lizard guy -- And we were on our way out so I had to be seen with this getup! :O)

The pool Friday was surprisingly nice. For the first 30 minutes my little group were the only ones there! awesome. I was able to play in the pool with Kellie without any craziness going on around me!



There was a little spell of crankiness while I ate my lunch, but a snowball fixed that.


It was in the high 90's but there was a breeze so it was still nice to be outside. Nice to be relaxing at the pool all day. All around happy day.



Is this not the look of pure ecstasy?




This dog loves ice cream cones. Look at those eyes! I give him a few licks before I toss it and that seems to make him love me all the more! :O)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good job he didn't stand in front of the fish tank.. he would have been hard to spot!

Randi said...

This post reminds me of my hubby! He has a wacky sense of style and, lucky for me, he lets me fix him up sometimes! Jackie's comment cracked me up!