Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Trying To Save It...

Well, I haven't given up on this yet...

Still hate the puckers on the inside curves and at this point I still hate the entire thing. That's not unusual for me though. I usually hate what I'm working on until all the beading is finished.

This week is Kellie's jump rope camp.
She really likes it. She even won a ribbon yesterday! Yahooie!

I think I'm going to keep her in it all year. It's really good exercise and she isn't really a sports kid. I love lacrosse and field hockey --- you would think with 4 kids that at least one of them would like to play one of those sports, but sadly NO! I pretty much begged Kellie to play field hockey this fall (especially since we have all the equipment from Molly's one season) but she wouldn't even consider it.
And as for eating healthy...



Mark was out last night so I decided to give in to my craving for fried chicken tenders. I never make fried food but it was calling to me. Jason looked into the pot



and said "aaahhh, the dinner of champions! And what are we having with our artery clogging chicken?" :O) brat.
Aren't these pretty...




These flowers and I get along very well because they seem to thrive on total neglect and I'm all about total neglect!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Funny the pairing of 'jump rope' and artery clogging chicken..I once organised a sponsored 'skip' for the Brtitish heart foundation at the school i taught in. A small village school and all the children did it and the teachers and we raised lots of money.
But what I really wanted to say was how I like your hated piece!