Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th!!

Ahhh, that's better. Now when I'm at my sewing area I can look out this pretty door instead of that nasty old slider.


I made some oh so yummy lemon cupcakes...why do cupcakes make me so happy? They do. I guess it's the tiny round sweet little cake thing that makes me love them so!
I love vintage linens, too...here are a few of my favorite little vintage handkerchiefs.
I think they are so sweet...a little work of art. Can't imagine blowing my nose on one, but they are lovely to look at. I have them in little glass dishes and baskets around my house. Anyhoo, I found this fabulous collection of blank handkerchiefs just waiting for a little sprucing up!
Awesome find! So I hope you all have a great weekend. See ya Monday! :O)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Aren't those hankies lovely? I think when I was little I avoided the embroidered ones becasue they weren't practical so I used plain cotton ones. What a shame we have tissues now.