Monday, June 30, 2008

Much Better Day



Today is starting out great! Kellie was up really early so I decided to show her how to embroider a drawing she had made.

She is a natural in the stitching department. Very confident. I had tried to teach Molly how to sew a few when she was around 8 or 9 but she was too timid. She would barely grasp the needle so she couldn't take a stitch. EXTREMELY frustrating. Kellie is a entirely different story. Such a breeze to teach! I think I will teach her how to knit, spin, and quilt now that I see how easy she is to teach!!! Could actually be a fun summer of crafting! Of course there is the fact that I've been spending all morning teaching her this and not working on school work ... but right now she's my priority and she's a great excuse not to work on CR

No comments: