Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two Funny Things...

Okay, First - tonight was Jason and Molly's spring concert at school. Mark says "Hey Mar, take the new camera - you'll get some good shots of the kids." Me--hmmm, I don't know, I really don't know how to work it yet. Mark "aaah, take it. It'll be great."

First shot...



Hmmm, maybe I should use the other lens so that I can get a closeup...




Now your talkin'! The National Geographics got nothin' on me!

Second -- I'm driving with Kellie. We pass a cemetery. Kellie says "hey look, some woman is visiting somebody. hmm, she could just be dropping someone off I guess." Me--who would she be dropping off? Kellie "you know, a dead person." Me--Oh. Right.

So, I don't know about the rest of you, but Thursday is a crazy busy day for me...I've got the grocery store, school work, a dead person to drop off at the cemetery, books for the library. You know, your typical day. :o) I love little kids!

No comments: