Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm in the Twilight Zone!

Okay...I'm convinced...you've got me...I must be in the twilight zone! I came in the door from school last night and this greeted me...




I stood there in my kitchen with my eyes spinning in my head. White knuckle grip on my school bag. Beginning to shake....What the *#&* is going on?! Could it be...


1. I'm the victim of some insidious plan thought up by a diabolical madman

2. I unknowingly married NOAH

or

3. I've stepped into an episode of the Twilight Zone



Mark had been talking about an aquarium since the last fish purchase over the weekend. Apparently after hearing that Ryan had to go to the doctor because his face was so insanely swollen and that he is now on a steroid for 5 days, Mark's guilt took over. Don't worry, I had another one of my nervous break down temper tantrums this morning so I'm feeling better now. Much recovered. Oh, and to appease me...I get to pick out some fish, too! OOOO, OOOO can I pick some that are floating around the top on their backs? They're fun, right? Gee, how sweet is that? I get to pick some. Well Hell! That just makes it all better right off doesn't it. Why it's 30 gallons of fishy fun! How can that not be a good thing? :O) hhhhhh.

3 comments:

mommiemarzie said...

Well, good luck to you. After our last attempt at having fish my son told everyone that his mom flushed his fish down the toilet. Hmmm... So good luck to you. We usually pick out those darn float on there back kind too. :)
-Kathy

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

tiger said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色