Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Look what the mailman brought me yesterday...


And I got the binding and sleeve on this last night after school!

I have sleeves to sew on two more little wall hangings today and then I'm going to make a mobile for my kitchen. Doesn't that sound fun? I also want to needle felt a pendant -- big, big plans for today and this weekend in the crafting department! Mark will be gone all day tomorrow and Jason and Molly are working so I should be able to get a lot accomplished. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

miss chris said...

Love mail like that! It makes me skip around and smile. :) Have fun this weekend with your goodies! xo

Cindy said...

Hi Mary, I love your little wall hanging, its so cute! Looks like you got some great books there, I have the middle 3, they are great. Its funny that Japanese book illustrations seem easier to understand than english books with text and pictures! Ha, Have fun with them.