Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Molly update...

Molly got the email last night that she will be Patty Simcox for the Grease play. She's the goofy cheerleader. Hooray for Molly! She's very excited. I hope I'm not responsible for her outfit in this photo...I have enough mommy guilt.

Have you seen these blogs?...random, but I love anything French, so I find myself checking these everyday. This guy takes a photo of himself doing what ever at 9:09 am every day (since 2002). Strange guy, but I keep checking it 09h09 This guy takes scenic photos with information, I like to see what is happening in France. ParisDailyPhoto
I have to run...house is a pig pen and we are running out of clean clothes. I'll be back later. Have a great day.

1 comment:

miss chris said...

congratulations, molly! Simcox is a RIOT. Have fun with it!