Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's The Problem?

So I was painting instead of cleaning and doing laundry...So the painted fabric is hanging from a string across the back of my husbands chair at the table and it's been there since Tuesday night...and so what if every time he tries to sit down or stand up he gets tangled in it...I don't see a problem.

But, for the sake of my marriage I think now that they are dry I can take them down. Of course, I do have more that I want to paint this weekend :o) Unfortunately, I did promise to do all the cleaning today and tomorrow first...why did I think making that promise was a good idea? OH...I know why...it was made before the coffee kicked in. Had I been conscious at the time, I would have held off on that idea until I had time to think it through. But, I panicked and said the first thing to pop into my head! Thank God I didn't say I would do the laundry too! Sheesh, I really could have screwed up my day. Plus, I haven't worked on school stuff since LAST Thursday! I totally blew off class Tuesday night so now I have hours and hours of work to do today so that I don't look like a total idiot tonight in class! Hhhh, no fun for me today. Work work work. Of course it's 9:23am the kitchen is a wreck and am I working? Hell no. I'm sitting here totally goofing off at the computer. But you see I'm meditating...preparing myself so that I do my best work. Yes, I'm getting centered for the task ahead. :o)

1 comment:

Vicky aka stichr said...

What the heck did cave women do before coffee enabled them to come to their senses?