Thursday, February 7, 2008

Watching Movies/Not Cleaning

I have been wanting to watch the movie "ONCE".

It's rate R for language, so I couldn't watch it with the kids home and Mark would hate it...Anyhoo, today when I should be cleaning and working on school for tonight, I watched the movie instead. It started out a little slow and I thought, Okay, maybe this wont be so great...but then...listening to the music and watching the movie I ended up LOVING it. It even made me cry -- although, truth be told, that could just be me PMSing :o)--So, if you haven't seen it, maybe you should check it out. I'm going to buy the soundtrack. mmmmm I liked that movie. I really, really am going to put down the coffee mug, stop snacking on cookies, and get some cleaning done now. So have a great day.

No comments: