Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Finally Finished!

I am soooo happy that I am finished with this little wall hanging! I've started beading Kellie's now so I am feeling very productive. Kellie finished her "100th Day" project too...


It says "A Milkyway of 100 Stars". I think she did a great job! The 100th day was going to be today (Tuesday, February 5) but they didn't have school on Friday because of...rain. Yep, it was a little icy when we got up and they had a 2 hour delay...then, at 8am we got a call that they were closing school for the day. By 10am (when they would have been leaving for school) all the ice was gone and it was only raining. So, they had off due to rain. Anyhooo, because of that 100th day will be tomorrow. They decorated T-shirts in class to wear...

Isn't it cute? Today they are saying that it will be 65 degrees...65 degrees!!! It's only 45 degrees now and I have the pellet stove on. It is really starting out very chilly and ugly...
Foggy and gray. Yuck. I'm hoping for some sun by noon so I can take Howard for a walk and enjoy the warm day. Not that we can't walk without the sun, but it would be a lot nicer, yes? So, school tonight for me...hhhhhhh...must prepare.

No comments: