Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dinner---Not So Great

I hate Wednesday nights. Mark teaches and Jason works. Last night Molly, Kellie, and Ryan could not agree on anything for dinner so it ended up being a "whatever" night. Which means I made three different things for them. And I ended up eating this...




I really wanted Popcorn for dinner with that cupcake for dessert, but I didn't think that would be terribly healthy or a very good example for the kids...I will say, Wednesday night is when Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International comes on (one after the other) from 7pm until around 1am. I know, stupid show, but I love it. I spend most of the time laughing about it, but I love to watch it. So that's what I did all night. Ate this blah dinner and watched stupid ghost hunter shows. I did finish the binding on Kellie's quilt though so that at least was not a waste of time.

These are some seriously sucky photos, I really need a new camera!

I forgot to mention yesterday that when I was at the cross stitch store (which is next to the quilting store which is next to the KNITTING STORE...:o) I know, it's a great shopping center - I would love to open a bead store there, but it's an hour away so...not going to happen.) Anyway....while I was there, I was looking for Needle Necessities overdyed floss (which is what I use to stich ALL my little quilts) and they said they don't have it anymore because the company was sold and they don't know if they will still be making it!!!! WHAT?????!!! How can they do this to me! Luckily, I was not in the middle of a project and needing more -- I was just replenishing my stash, but now what am I going to use? I love that floss and I love how it looks on my quilts. rrrrrrrr. I'm bummed. I guess I'll have to start dyeing my own...O Joy. Well, time to get to work on the cleaning...mmm good times there.

2 comments:

Vicky aka stichr said...

I heard that! [about the knitting store too] I don't knit, but I will FISH yarn with the best of them. I can see that I need to spend some time in a fiber enriched enviroment. Did a Google for your preferred thread and it looks like Nordicneedle-dot-com has some....

miss chris said...

gorgeous quilt!