Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snowy Day

I took this photo on Thursday, January 17, 2008. I love this kind of snow - when it sticks to the trees and turns everything this beautiful gray and white. It makes me want to put on fleece and slippers and drink coffee all day.


I decided that I should just sit in my fleece and drink coffee all day and work on this for my blog header. I think that makes for a very productive day. Much more fun than say...cleaning. I love working with felted wool and beads. They are my two most favorite things.

We had a good weekend. The kids were on a school break from Thursday - Monday. Mark stayed home Monday, too so we all went out to breakfast and later in the day Mark and I visited our favorite shop in town.

We bought this little white feather tree from there the day after Christmas. We decided to keep it up all year and just change the decorations for each season/holiday. I had it decorated for winter, but since it's almost Valentine's Day I decided to add some red hearts. I think this is such a great tree.



No comments: